ET35 - Convincing productivity
- Performance meets maximum efficiency
- Intuitive operating concept and comfort cabin
- VDS - Working in the slope - without coming to falter
- Unrestricted maintenance and service access
- Compact dimensions meet intelligent design
Performance meets maximum efficiency
- Optimized engine-pump management for up to 15% faster work cycles.
- Hydraulically piloted accelerator pedals for a precise control of the driving function with the feet leaving hands free.
Intuitive operating concept
Easy and comprehensive control of the excavator thanks to ergonomically designed joystick, jog dial, key pad and 3.5 inch display. The well-known Jog-dial system from the automotive sector allows an intuitive selection of the appropriate operating mode via turn-push button:
- ECO mode - the standard mode for efficient and fuel-saving work.
- Power mode - maximum pump performance for fast and powerful work.
- High comfort and fatigue-free working thanks to large cabin with plenty of head- and legroom.
- With seat and armrest adjustment, numerous storage compartments, a mobile phone docking station and USB port, the cabin can be individually adjusted to the preferences of the driver.
- Sliding side windows for optimum all-round visibility and air circulation in the cabin.
Windscreen mechanism with many functions
The windscreens of the EZ36 can be adapted to the conditions on the construction site:
- Closed windscreen: ideal protection no matter what the weather.
- Open windscreen: easy ventilation of the cabin and unrestricted communication with colleagues.
- Both windscreens can be stored under the cabin roof - so they do not get lost.
The customer has further options available ex factory, which are installed individually as required.
- Up to 5 additional control circuits
- Additional rear weight
- Rubber or steel tracks
Swiveling dozer blade
The swiveling dozer blade with floating position consistently exerts force to the cutting edge. So the position of the shield needs to be adjusted less often, which makes the workflow more efficient and saves time. (Not combinable with the option VDS).
Innovative system for all grapple work
Ideal for all grappling work is the optional "hydraulic thumb", a hydraulic clamp on the bucket.
Working in the slope - without coming to falter
The stepless adjustable inclination VDS compensates slopes of up to 27% and makes vertical digging on slopes possible and easier, which not only provides better ergonomic conditions for the driver, but also saves time and excavation.
Transporting made easy
Easy and safe transport thanks to 6 large lashing eyes on the chassis frame and 2 on the dozer blade.
The external rollers provide increased smoothness of the chains and additional latteral stability for lifting heavy loads.
Unrestricted maintenance and service access
- Tipping and dismountable cabin facilitates inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Service-related components can be accessed quick and easy due to the removable covers and the large side hood.
- Lower operating costs due to two low-consumption engine variants that do not require exhaust aftertreatment.
Game Free boom system - even after many operations
Heavy-duty bolts and bearings are equipped with bushings that can be exchanged easyly. The boom system thus works trouble-free even in the long term.
Compact dimensions meet intelligent design:
- Long service life thanks to robust and proven design.
- Robust frame with sloping chassis reduce dirt accumulation and facilitate the cleaning of the machine.
- Compact dimensions facilitate work in confined areas and increase the range of applications of the machine.
If environmental friendliness and economic efficiency are important to you, have a look on