DT10 - Your professional equipment
- Easy and convenient operation thanks to the fully-hydrostatic drive.
- Robust crawler design, guaranteeing durability and low wear and tear.
- Single-piece engine hood and optimized layout of the servicing points facilitate daily maintenance.
- The rubber chains and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to fragile surfaces.
- Ultra-compact dimensions ideal for tight working conditions and passages; large ground clearance.
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.